Friday, May 8, 2009

this is it..no turning back..

A2 is right around the corner..and yet i'm sitting here..contemplating the future of my dying blog.




hahahaha..



By the way..Thanks to all of you who congratulated me on LSE..I cannot possibly tell you how pleased i am without sounding like a bragging pompous bastard..



So i'll just leave it as a statement..hahahahah



Anyways..I believe I've been slacking on updating my blog..i just can't seem to find anything to really blog about..



Everytime i have an idea, i tend to forget it when I'm seated in front of the laptop.


My mind goes blank, like suddenly all the inspiration gets drained out of my brain.


and that annoys me to no end.


But today..I felt like i wanted to just say something..



Anything really.


Just as long as i say something.


So i'm just going to list down 26 random facts about me..

Why 26? because there are only 26 alphabets..

and i'm lazy.



so here goes.
a) I am currently sipping on apple juice whilst blogging.


b) I love coffee flavoured desserts..but i despise coffee as a drink.


c) This past Monday, i went to have snow with my best friend, and ended up at lookout point simply because my best friend wanted to see the stars.



d) I am not ashamed of my fucking vulgarity.



e) Today was the last day of college.



f) My best friend used to be my worse enemy.



g) I have two new best friends in place of the ones i thought i had but never really knew.



h) I used to think people make babies when the sperm flies out of the man's bottom part..and into the woman's bottom part. I had no idea they were supposed to STICK it inside.



i) I always dream of scenes where i'm murdered. I tend to wake up crying pretty often.



j) I love dimsum.



k) I am going to miss the sight of a full classroom in college the most.


l) I laugh at myself when i trip or fall down so as to embarass myself before someone else embarasses me.


m) I hate girls who doesn't understand the magnitude of the sacrifice made by generations of women before them who fought for their freedom and rights..only to have it wasted on idiots who'd rather submit to 'fate'..



n) I hate the words 'no' and 'fate'..you are who you want to be.


o) Unless you are severely retarded, you would probably be able to guess my favourite word. [HINT : i use it all the fucking time..]



p) I pick all the red M&Ms to eat first eventhough there isn't any difference.



q) In fact, i pick all red things to eat first..skittles..m&ms..sweets..



r) I hate accessorising, but i love pretty and shiny rings.



s) I want to visit all the Disneylands in the world before i'm too old to walk.



t) I don't like to pee in public toilets..i'd rather tahan my pee in for two hours and pee in the comforts of my bathroom than to stop at a petrol station to pee..yes, i am the queen of the world..DEAL.



u) I still believe in true love and santa claus..



v) I am addicted to historical romance novels by Judith McNaught.



w) My aunt says if you try to force shit out of your A-hole..you might accidentally shit your intestines out..I never knew that..


x) I love the view of a city with all its lights on in full splendour..I am a city girl through and through.



y) My A2 exam is in ten days. I am blogging. =.="



z) I think i'm going to be devastated when i leave for london.



So yea..26 random thoughts and facts about me.

Will post up pics from the last day of college soon.

Will probably cry in the process. It just occured to me that its over. And i really enjoyed college

Anyways, I'm gonna go jump down from a building now. Ciaomiaoo

2 comments:

deli said...

ehhhhhhhhhh>??
no write about me?
no write about rachel??!!
hahaha

anyway
this is you.
damn top model weihh!
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_L0o24MP3m6I/SgW9Vbvk7sI/AAAAAAAADBE/a8eRITxM6dY/s1600-h/n691295432_2958728_8415.jpg

suyi said...

very interesting and informative 26 things about you. hahhahahh